Become a Member of NetSpeed Fast Tracks!
Create a user account to become a member of NetSpeed Fast Tracks. You'll be able to download selected podspots, find helpful articles to read and share, view the current Insights interview, and discover a rich resource for your professional development. Membership is free.
Benefits to the Organization
Imagine a collection of experts available for you and your employees any time you need them. With a few strokes at their keyboards, or a quick check of their mp3 players, they can access a powerful resource for answers, just-in-time information and training content. It's learning-on-demand, it's new, and it's only from NetSpeed Fast Tracks.
What You and Your People Can Do
- Access the site 24/7
- Search for relevant, practical content (podcasts, articles, and expert interviews) using a global search function
- Listen to podspots at your desktop or on a mobile device
- Participate in the creation of podspots on workplace topics and view podspots created by others
Answers. Anywhere. Anytime.
Answers. Use NetSpeed Fast Tracks as your complete, learning-on-demand solution. Enter keywords in the searchable database and instantly receive a list of all relevant content at the site. Your employees no longer need to wade through sometimes questionable content found online. Instead fast answers are found here in podspots, articles, and expert interviews.
Anywhere. Access our content in multiple ways. Some employees will find it best to watch and listen to our podspots right at their desktops. Others will easily download content to their MP3 players or other mobile devices. Articles may be viewed online or downloaded.
Anytime. Available 24/7 for just-in-time learning when it's most needed. Insights (our expert interviews), for example, may be accessed in short segments organized by title, or employees may choose to listen to an entire interview at one time.
Want to schedule an effective, mentoring session with a new manager? Download three - five NetSpeed PodSpots, listen to them together, and discuss the recommended approaches.
Need to deliver a brown-bag lunch session? Search our database for relevant content: articles, blog postings, NetSpeed PodSpots, and expert interviews to create the perfect discussion elements.
Have your own personal challenge at work? Do a search and see what you find for a quick and practical look at what you can do about it.
Have to give constructive feedback to a co-worker? Download the perfect NetSpeed PodSpot to help you organize your thoughts before you speak up.
Want to generate some buzz before your next training session? Email the perfect NetSpeed Podspot to your participants.
Want to follow a workshop with a targeted post-class assignment? Ask them to write, record, upload and email their own podspot in the Fast Track Community.
Need to launch a new product with a bang? Create a podspot with an avatar to communicate all the information they need to know.
- Can become more engaged and productive by having ready access to new perspetives and useful solutions to everyday workplace and career challenges.
- Can launch a cost-effective learning resource overnight
- Have an expanding resource for preparing for internal training and coaching sessions
- Have the ability to produce their own NetSpeed Fast Tracks (podspots, articles, and expert interviews)
- May co-brand NetSpeed Fast Tracks (with logos, colors, etc.) to have the look of being "built here"
- Can track user participation
- Can create a robust learning community inside your organization
- Can supplement existing training programs with the latest tools and technology
- Can roll out mission-critical information in a compelling delivery mechanism
- Can communicate new initiatives, new products, and new policies in an attention-grabbing format
- Can feel confident that learning happens on the go and that learning sticks!
Your Corporate License
A corporate license for NetSpeed Fast Tracks gives your organization the ability to provided unlimited access to the powerful learning tools available here. With a two-year license, every employee becomes a Premium Subscriber and may:
- Have unlimited access to the complete Fast Track PodSpot library
- Download PDF documents with the complete text of each Fast Track PodSpot
- Access the entire article library to research topics of interest
- View all Insight interviews with our team of experts
- Contribute to the Fast Track Community where they can write, record, and upload their own podspots, featuring their own Avatars.
- Email their podspots to anyone they choose
- Receive discounts on other NetSpeed products and services such as our webinar subscription series
Corporate License Pricing
A two-year corporate license provides Premium Memberships for every employee in your organization. New podspots, articles, and expert interviews are added monthly and are available at no additional charge under your corporate license. With a corporate license, Premium Memberships for each employee may be as low as $2.50 per year. Based on the number of employees, we offer volume discounts on corporate licenses. Contact us at 1-877-517-5271 (email email@example.com) to learn more.
You may also choose to co-brand NetSpeed Fast Tracks as well as offer customized podspots, articles, and expert interviews that may only be viewed by your employees. Talk to us about the many options for co-branding and customization.
NetSpeed Fast Tracks will work with you to create customized resources like podspots specifically for your organization. Want to provide new product information to your sales team in a fresh format? Need to roll out a new HR policy and capture people's attention? Want to offer bite-sized nuggets in a learning series for your call center team? Based on the unique learning content requirements of your organization, we will write, record, and co-brand your customized podspots, articles, and/or interviews and make them available exclusively for your employees at NetSpeed Fast Tracks.
Customized podspots are available in the same formats (audio with music, Avatar-supported, and downloadable) as the NetSpeed PodSpots at NetSpeed Fast Tracks. Contact us at 1-877-517-5271 (email firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.